Just stayed here for 4 nights. Basic room but central location, about 5 minutes walk from Faro town centre and 10 minutes from the old town and bus station. The staff were extremely helpful with suggestions for things to do in Faro and surrounding area and we were allowed in our room several hours before the check-in time too. They also suggested an excellent and very good value restaurant, Santo Antonio, very nearby to the hotel. There was air conditioning and satellite TV in the room. Very easy to get a bus to the beach and the airport about 5 minutes away from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the heart of the city, Best Western Hotel Dom Bernardo is a three star, family run property. We provide you with a very high level of personalized service, our hotel is your home away from home. Our 43 guestrooms have LCD TVs with +30 cable channels, complimentary WiFi, minibars, direct dial telephones, individual air-conditioning units, radio clock, private bathrooms with hair dryers, ample closet space, two pillows per bed and in-room safes. Let us help you experience the best that Faro has to offer with our professionally trained, bilingual staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Dom Bernardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Dom Bernardo
- Best Western Faro
- Faro Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Hotel Dom Bernardo Faro, Portugal - Algarve