“Fantastic Food, excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Barbecue, Argentinean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
cavan
“Fantastic Food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had lunch here twice during our recent holiday, and I would recommend the place highly. The young waiter is a little pet, nothing is too much trouble and he is really good at his job.I'm not the biggest fish eater in the world but I had fish rice on my first visit, and my husband had sardines, and I'm still raving about my meal. We also had the usual bread and olives, a dessert, which was a really rich chocolate mousse, and coffee, and also a large beer each. This came to 18€ in total, which is fantastic value for the quality and quantity of food. My second visit I had scampi, which was also delicious, and price was equally reasonable. It is just up the road from the train station, and also the bus station, and if you are going, try the fish rice!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Thoroughly disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The staff were excellent and were incredibly accommodating with us. They were also clearly capable of cooking a good meal, the sauces and sides were pretty decent, the meat however was really poor! Given this was meant to be a steak house I was incredibly disappointed in the quality of the cuts!

Visited June 2014
Leicestershire
“Top service and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Really helpful and attentive staff made the difference in looking after us especially with my partners broken ankle so the easy access and ground floor table were vital.Nice couvert with home made pate and great steaks followed by a home made cake desert washed down with the friendly waiters choice of Grous Alentejo red wine. They even drove us back our hotel ! Lovely visit thank you.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Decided on this place after looking at the reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed. Excellent wine recommendation from the very knowledgeable waiter. Perfectly cooked steaks. Unobtrusive service. Definitely recommend.

Langenfeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
“Great lunch menu, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We've just been there while looking for lunch. Really delicious menu with a vegetable soup, pork and a recommended desert. Really friendly service. We'll definitely be back soon.

Que era muito bom, obrigado!

Visited May 2014