First time to this resort and we will be going back this year i would highly recommend this resort but can be very hilly we went self catering ( the best we have experienced ) but it also offers an half board option .It is approx 30 minute walk or 10 minute via car to carvoerio centre it will cost approx 4 - 5 euros via taxi but the resort does also offer a free bus service . you will finds some nice resturants / cafes and bars in the town i would highly recommend Rascals but it is based on a hill . Great facilities onsite and very sociable staff .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and only 3 km from the enchanting old fishing village which is Praia do Carvoeiro, we invite you to come and experience the beauty and tranquillity of the 4 Star ‘Rocha Brava Village Resort’. From apartments to townhouses, to individual villas with their own gardens and swimming pools. Come and discover what the heart of the Algarve has to offer, including the numerous silver beaches that are close to us here at the Rocha Brava Village Resort, as well as some of the best golf courses in the Algarve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Rocha Brava Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocha Brava Apartments Hotel Carvoeiro
- Rocha Brava Portugal
- Rocha Brava Village Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve