We have just returned from a two week stay, and had an absolutely fantastic time. We had a two bed townhouse with a pool view, which was very spacious and very clean, and well situated within the complex. WiFi and AirCon were included, and were excellent. The town house was visited every day, the beds made, and towels changed.
This place had everything we were looking for - a nice sized pool, pool bar for light lunches and drinks, ice creams etc, a gym, tennis courts, and good quality accommodation.
We booked the bed and breakfast option, and I have to say the breakfast was superb. A wide range of food, and all very tasty!
The staff at the hotel were truly excellent, very friendly, very professional, always smiling, and always there to help.
The hotel is located about 10 minutes from Carvoeiro town centre by car, which costs about 9 Euros in a taxi. We hired a car, but won't bother next time! It was handy for the supermarket, and the waterpark (which was also excellent). The hotel run a shuttle service, and have a mini market on site for the essentials.
I have read other reviews mentioning the food, we found the food both at the pool bar (BBQ at lunch), and the restaurant to be good. The prices at the restaurant were a little high though in my opinion, which is why I marked value as very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, T4B, Splendia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve