We have just returned from a 5 day break at this stunning hotel complex and are looking for a deal to return in September , we enjoyed it so much. I will say it did not get off to a good start, as we had a meal in the resturant on our first night and service took over two and a half hours. The serving staff were rushed off their feet and did reduce our bill a tiny amount i.e. a small bottle of water, which was somewhat disappointing.
We went B&B and glad we did so. The breakfast was fantastic for its range and freshness of the food. There are no supermarkets near by, so a walk of about 15 mins each way to the "local shop" which has limited stock and found some items to be very expensive. Basic food items such a beans and pizza , but when we went no meat or fish to buy. We walked twice to Carvoeiro which took less than an hour but not for those who have difficulties with hills and no footpaths for some of the way. We took a taxi back to the hotel once and were charged 7.55 euros - taxi is on a meter and were not interested in haggling... The site is kept to a very high standard and the pictures/video the hotel promote is a true and accurate reflection. The rooms are very large and cleaned every day. This little gem has been placed on our list at number 1...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, T4B, Splendia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve