Just returned after a 7 day off-season break. Weather was not excellent but much better than in Britain. We had to wear a sweater on 2 days ! We went to relax after a stressful few months and could not have chosen anywhere better. The accomodation is truly 5 star - immaculately clean and well appointed rooms in beautifully manicured gardens. But the Staff made it a really memorable holiday. They were all, without exception, eager to please and keen that residents enjoyed their holiday. They seemed genuinely proud of the Resort and went out of their way to help all guests to make the most of it. The restaurant Staff and chef were especially helpful in helping my wife choose a suitable vegetarian option for each meal and were quite happy to provide meals which were not on the menu. The drivers of the free transport to local attractions were punctual and willing to recommend excellent local beaches and shopping opportunities.
The gymnasium, indoor pool, sauna and jacuzzi were top class and free of charge. The spa treatments were superb and excellent value. We are already looking forward to our next visit in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and within 45 minutes drive from Faro International Airport, Vale d’Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa, is a 5-star Resort, comprising 80 luxury one- and two-bedroom Family suites, 2 suites and 22 hotel rooms, equipped with high standard quality. All spacious accommodation units have individual air-conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, direct dial telephone, private bathrooms with hairdryer & razor point, in-room safes, WiFi and Azarro amenities. Hotel rooms are equipped with mini-bar and coffee & tea making facilities. The Family suites have a fully fitted and equipped kitchen, DVD player with Dolby surround, fire place and a terrace overlooking the gardens and/or pool area.With 20 acres with green areas, Vale d’Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa, offers all facilities of a 5 star resort. A Spa with a vast range of beauty and wellbeing treatments and a steam bath. Two tennis courts, two outdoor swimming pools, heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium and 2 bars. The restaurant “Olive Tree”, overlooking the pool, offers gourmet and light menus. The resort has a biological farm. The Lugano conference room has ca. 200 m2. Vale d’Oliveiras Resort Quinta & Spa, a lifestyle of quality & elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve