“Outstanding staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extreme Sports Algarve

Extreme Sports Algarve
Rua Anneliese Pohl, Alporchinhos | Sports Pavilion Vila Vita Parc, Armacao de Pera 8400-450, Portugal
+(351)926 990 190
Website
Improve this listing
Lisbon, Portugal
“Outstanding staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've been to the Algarve last May and while I was there at this amazing hotel called VILA VITA Parc i got in touch with this company called Extreme Sports Algarve and they were simply fantastic arranging all sorts of sports for my holidays. The Tennis lessons at the hotel were unique aswell as the BTT trip along the coast, where I could appreciate this outstanding view of the ocean from the high coast side cliffs! On one of the days they took me on a boat trip to visit these awsome caves and there I did some diving followed by a deserted beach chill out moment.
All together these were one of my very best holidays ever.

Thank you Extreme Sports Algarve!

João Rodrigues