Freshly back from Porto Bay & rest assured will return, as this was a gem of a place. Never been to a hotel so pristine set in such a tranquil lush setting & the backdrop of the sea just made the week perfect.
Make sure you book a sea view !
The Staff were extremely pleasant which just added to the whole experience.
Two minor negative points from me, during the triumph of a buffet breakfast ( agreed with the comments on Croissants & Scrambled egg, very artifilcal tasting).... I requested an espresso & had to pay, which doesn't promote a good impression, still ordered it daily though, but perhaps
offer it free next season please ?
The other is no free WiFi, this should be revised as would be a welcomed benefit.
Otherwise I'd highly recommend Porto Bay Falesia for a week's If looking to unwind completely without the hustle & bustle of some resorts this is highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- Porto Bay Falesia Hotel
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Porto Bay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.