Very basic furnishings with horrid hard beds. Air conditioning in our room (212) very poor, sometimes it was cooler outside than inside with air con on full. They say bed linens changed once per week so during our 14 night stay they were only changed once, which we didn't think was adequate. Sofa in living room could be changed into a bed but wasn't needed, thankfully as it was quite smelly! Kitchen was well equipped and kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge were very good. Pools were freezing and mattresses for sunloungers cost 1 euro each per day. If you left pool area and wanted to return you had to pay again. WIFI cost 10 euros per week and was very good, a little slower on a weekend but not a problem. A small, pretty, quiet resort with a number of restaraunts and shops, not a lot to do. Overall a very basic no frills accomodation, which while pleasant didn't do it for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated Aparthotel located in the beautiful town of Olhos d'Agua, close to the beach, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, buses and taxis. Its 41 apartments are equipped with kitchen, sleeping area, living and dining area with TV... Hotel restaurant and a bar and conference room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Olhos d`Agua Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Olhos D'Agua Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve