Staff - Staff were A+. The cleaners tidied up our mess and replaced the towels and toiletries and the receptionists were all very friendly and knowledgeable. The receptionist even spoke to the shuttle bus company in Portugese to confirm our bus back to Faro Airport.
Apartments - These apartments were huge! They were also spotlessly clean and everything worked. The kitchen had an oven, hobs, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, telephone, kettle, iron and ironing board, cups and cutlery, etc. The living area had a couch, coffee table, lamp, tv. If possible, try to book an apartment with a balcony facing the swimming pool in the centre of the complex.
Wifi - Wifi is only usable in the reception area, but is strong enough for surfing the net and making calls using Skype.
Bus - There is a bus outside the hotel that takes you into the Old Town and New Town. It cost 1.40 euros per person. It come every 30 minutes on the hour and every half an hour promptly.
Taxi - Taxis are metered and a trip cost no more than 5 euros.
Cons - It's about a 30 minute walk to the beaches, which is walkable but can get tiring.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Turisticos Da Orada Hotel
- Apartamentos Turisticos Da Orada Hotel Albufeira
- Orada Apartments Albufeira
- Orada Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Orada Apartments
- Apartamentos Turisticos Da Orada Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Turisticos da Orada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.