After reading reviews we were a bit apprehensive however have to say we were really pleased with the Balaia Atlantico.
Food was great, always something we could eat at each meal. Fresh food and walk in at any time with no ques.
Complimentary bus into the hustle and bustle of Albufeira to restaurants shops and beach. Taxi service approx 8 euros.
We liked the fact that the hotel was away from the main area as this was relaxing. No kids entertainment as such but our kids found some new friends and played away quite happily.
Staff were always helpful and friendly as we're all of the Portuguese people.
Compared to other all inclusive holidays we have chosen we would rate this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balaia Atlantico is a natural oasis surrounded by the unique beauty and contrasts of the Algarve countryside, among the over 3 km of sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. Located on the outskirts of Albufeira, surrounded by magnificent forests of olive trees and lush citrus tree plantations, it offers spectacular ocean views from any of its 139 apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Apartamento Balaia Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamento Balaia Atlantico Albufeira
- Apartamento Balaia Atlantico Hotel
- Balaia Atlantico Hotel
- Balaia Atlantico Aparthotel
- Hotel Apartamento Balaia Atlantico Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve