Just returned from a fabulous stay at Riu Palace. The food was amazing, lots of fresh fruit and a different roast every night with lots of grill options, pizza pasta and wonderful desserts.
I can only echo everyone elses comments about the staff, hotel,sunbeds etc. Alex our Thomson rep was excellent and helped make our stay even more enjoyable with her local knowledge.
The village where the Riu is set, is relatively small and quite all though there are some lovely restaurants and bars, but not the hustle and bustle of near by Alblflueira.
Would have no hesitation in recommending a Thomson break to this hotel, it was the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy the sun,sea,pool and of course the delicious food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Olhos d???Agua in the Algarve. 4-Storey building standing on a cliff. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Algarve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira
- Hotel Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira, Portugal