We like Riu hotels we always see if there is one in the country we choose .
This is no exception the standard is second to none . And the venue takes
some beating .
There are gorgeous beaches in the Caribbean but falasia beach in front of
this hotel is well up there with the best..
The food and the restaurant service is also impeccable .
We were recommended to take a transfer car to the hotel by our friends who
travel to the Algarve regularly they use yellowfish transfers They
were also unbeatable immaculate vehicle . Friendly and chatty driver and my
husband was able to check his emails as they had wifi in the car .
We had a fantastic break and usually we don't like to repeat a place but I
think for a winter break and as it's such a short flight , the weather was
beautiful we will almost certainly return to the palace .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Olhos d???Agua in the Algarve. 4-storey building standing on a cliff. 15 minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 km from Albufeira. 500 m from various shops. 35 km from the airport. 500 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Algarve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira
- Hotel Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira, Portugal