We stayed there at the beginning of October for seven nights. The hotel and staff were all excellent, nothing was too much trouble for them. As other reviewers have commented the hotel is at the top of a steep hill,if you have mobility problems, I would suggest another one. The weather was great when we were there and we went a day to Albuferia and Villamoura and enjoyed the latter more. All public areas are spotless as with all the other Riu,s we have been in before. We had a lot of Riu points and were able to use them as the hotel is not all inclusive. The price of food and drink are reasonable but still would mount up over the week.
Although, we enjoyed our holiday and enjoyed trying out a Palace, we would look for to a Riu with an all inclusive option in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Olhos d???Agua in the Algarve. 4-Storey building standing on a cliff. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Algarve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira
- Hotel Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira, Portugal