Hi we stayed at this Hotel on the 3rd October till the 10th October that was our 12 visit
and I have just realized I have never written a review. This Hotel is just the best in Service
I have ever come accross. We rate everything against this Hotel. Open since 2005 The
bedrooms could do with a bit of a makeover. I think this Hotel is great for Couples it is quiet.
The staff are wonderful I would bet 60% of the guests have returned at some stage.
Nothing is to much trouble for the staff and management. The food is fantastic. Most are
on a half board package. The breakfast has a great choice and with the endless bottles of
sparkling wine and orange juice it sets you up for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Olhos d???Agua in the Algarve. 4-Storey building standing on a cliff. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Algarve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira
- Hotel Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira, Portugal