After a two year break, we returned to this hotel during the second week of October 2012. As before, the staff, food and the hotel in general were of the highest standard that we have come to expect of a Riu Palace. Upon arrival, we had a slight problem with the the balcony door not locking correctly. I reported this to the reception desk and the fault was rectified within the hour. Another example of the professionalism of the team. Waiter service by the pool and in the evening was of a high standard and the team were very professional and helpful. The food was excellent and a lot of effort had gone into the preparation and presentation of each course. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and hope to return there ourselves the same time next year.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira
- Riu Palace Algarve
- Riu Palace Algarve Hotel
- Hotel Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira, Portugal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Olhos d???Agua in the Algarve. 4-storey building standing on a cliff. 15 minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 km from Albufeira. 500 m from various shops. 35 km from the airport. 500 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Algarve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.