I have no hesitation in giving Pine Cliffs Resort a 5 star review, we had a wonderful family holiday there in July. The apartment was fantastic, the kids club was really well run, there are loads of activities and the customer service is excellent.
We traveled with 3, 6 and 12 year old children. Just a few points that may help people with young families.
1. We initially booked a townhouse but this was not ideal for young kids as there are lots of stairs and most townhouses are not that close to swimming pools. We upgraded to an apartment which was more expensive but definitely worth it.
2. The resort is very large so a pushchair is good for getting around with small children. We hired an adult bike with kids seat for our youngest which may be another option.
3. We did not use the beach as it is quite a long walk with young kids with lots of steps and very hot in July. The beach is fine, just better for older kids.
4. The food and service is excellent but as pointed out by others the restaurants are expensive to eat at every day. Every restaurant we tried just outside the hotel gates was good and a lot cheaper.
5. The children really liked the Kids Club, the staff are very friendly, there are lots of fun activities and there is plenty of shade and water provided for little ones.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Pine Cliffs Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Cliffs Residence Hotel Albufeira
- Pine Cliffs Residence Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve