Apartment was spacious - 2 bedrooms, good sized lounge, large patio, even 2 fridges. The kitchen was missing a few basics - no wine glasses (we used tumblers!), no coffee maker (got one soon after arrival), only one sharp knife etc.
However, for the first week of our fortnight, the bar/restaurant was closed, which was disappointing. Once it opened, it proved to be a popular focal point at very reasonable prices.
There's no shortage of bars and restaurants within walking distance. During the daytime, if you want to do more than sit by the pool or on the beach, then a car is a must - there are plenty of places to explore, driving and parking is easy, but it's easy to get lost (an up-to-date map needed!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ponta Grande is a four star resort, designed to offer its villa residents a perfect holiday combination by being both welcoming and comfortable. Escape to an enchanting hideaway of secluded townhouses with lush gardens and inviting pathways. It will refresh your spirit and renew your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ponta Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ponta Grande Hotel Albufeira
- Ponta Grande Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve