I have recently returned from a 10 night stay at the village with my partner. We arrived late at night with a friendly welcome from reception. Had a surprise when we got to our room as it was huge, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large living area and two balconies. The rooms are large and are kept very clean, there is plenty of crockery provided in the kitchen (enough for a family of 6!). There are 6 outdoor pools, all with plenty of sunbeds so plenty of choice. There is also a supermarket on site which is reasonably priced if self catering. The staff at reception are very helpful, wifi is an extra cost but only €20 for 24 hours which lasted us two weeks. It is about a 20 minute walk into the new town or a short taxi ride to the old town (€8). There are also other restaurants and shops are short walk away if you turn left out of the main entrance. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and exploring Portugal and would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with pine, cork and almond trees are the prefect backdrop for your home in the sun, only 500 meters from the beach. Around the grounds you can enjoy 6 swimming pools, a health club with indoor pool, 4 tennis courts, restaurants and snack bars. A 9 hole executive golf course, golf academy (with resident pro), driving range with putting greens, practice bunkers and chipping areas complete the leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Balaia Golf Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balaia Golf Village Hotel Albufeira
- Balaia Hotel Village
- Balaia Hotel Albufeira
- Balaia Golf Village Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve