Just got back from staying here. We were a group of girls staying in a one bed apartment. The apartment itself was great, one bedroom with twin beds then a further 2 beds in the lounge, plus a bathroom and kitchen, a large hallway and a balcony overlooking the pool.
Rooms were clean and nicely done out, can't really fault them. Beds and pillows were very comfortable.
Pool area very nice although it looks a lot bigger than it is on the pictures. Also don't know why they bother having posters of 'rules' when they don't try and make people stick to them (i.e. no reserving of sun loungers when at least half were saved and not used on a daily basis which was quite annoying).
The bar was nice, we ate there a couple of times but there are some nice cafes just up the road which are cheaper and have a bigger variety.
The staff are really friendly, on more than one occasion we asked for their advice on where to go and how to get places and they were so detailed in trying to help us, was very nice that we weren't just fobbed off which happens in a lot of places. There's also a lot of brochures and maps in reception which was helpful. We booked a boat trip with help from reception which was very easy and was a great day out.
There was entertainment nearly every night, we didn't go down to any but could see them from our apartment as we were getting ready to go out and it looked okay.
One down point is that the wifi only works in the bar and reception area so was a bit of a pain that you had to go there to use it, it would have been nice to be able to use it in the room.
10 minute walk away from the main 'new town' strip, and a quick taxi ride to old town (our favourite) which cost us between 7 and 9 euros. The hotel will ring a taxi for you for 50 cents which we did a couple of times and once we walked to the taxi rank about 5 minutes away and just had to wait 10 minutes for one to come. The taxis wont give you a time of how long they will be when you ring one, you just have to wait. You also cannot pre-order which was slightly annoying but we didn't had to wait too long for one.
We walked back from the old town one night I can't remember how long it took us but it wasn't a bad walk really. There's also a little road train thing which goes between the two for 2.50 each way, we got that a couple of times which was quite fun!
Overall I'd definitely recommend this place, great location and friendly staff at great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natura Algarve Club Since 2008 we have been making our hotel an increasingly special place, always thinking of you and always trying to exceed the expectations of those who already know us and saw us grow. If you are looking for a special place for your holidays with a privileged location, comfortable, family atmosphere and young, with very good conditions for the children, Natura Algarve Club is the place to choose: large garden, a swimming pool for adults of generous dimensions and another pool for children, excellent green areas. Besides the pools and the pleasant garden, a bar with a terrace where you can have breakfast and light meals, acquire cool drinks, cocktails, ice creams, snacks throughout the day and enjoy the night with Karaoke, animal shows and several interactive performances. Another great advantage of this venue is the large public car park and free Wi-Fi in the bar and lobby area. Nearby: supermarkets, tobacco shops, beach items, gifts, restaurants, bars, in short, everything to spend a restful vacation worry free. Whenever you want to end the evening in a different way and leave the tranquillity that we offer, you will find at approx. 700M all the fun that the famous Oura Strip has to offer with many bars and restaurants. Hotel Privileging the space and comfort, the 63 apartments of Natura Algarve Club divided between 30 T0 and 33 T1, all equipped with: Satelite TV Telephone Safe (15€ week) Air conditioning Bathroom Fridge Stove w / 3 electric hot plates and oven Microwave oven Toaster Coffee Machine T0: 2 single beds and a single sofa bed; T1: 2 single beds and two single sofa beds. Services Reception Time: 24h00 At reception you will find the heart of Natura Algarve Club consists of friendly, skilled and above all, hospitable employees. We also have several services to choose, including: wake up, safe rental, booking and buying tickets and tours, booking restaurants taxi's and transfers, services aesthetics and massages, babystting service among many others that you can leverage to consult before or during your stay. Swimming Pool Time: 9h00 - 19h00. Natura Algarve Club, the days pass between the pools (one for adults, one for children) and the sunbeds. In the shade of palm trees, the green garden of the Hotel, you will find a friendly atmosphere and rested Snack-Bar Time: 8h00 - 00h00. Breakfast at night, anytime is good to enjoy the Snack Bar of Natura Algarve Club, either on the terrace or inside. Situated in the garden and a few meters from the large pool, you can still enjoy light meals throughout the day, with suggestions for the whole family Time for breakfast: 8h30 - 11h00. Mini-Market Time: 8h00 - 20h00. Anytime is good time to go shopping at our mini market for your needs and convenience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Natura Algarve Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Algarve Club Hotel Albufeira
- Natura Beach Sun Hotel
- Hotel Natura Beach Sun
- Natura Sun Apartments
- Natura Algarve Club Albufeira, Portugal