We have just arrived back from this Hotel. The hotel is very clean pool clean but not enough sunbeds ( only if you put them on the night before !!!!) very close to the modello a big shopping complex which was great and had everything you needed. The staff were really friendly and the rooms cleaned every day with towels changed every two days. no toaster or microwave. Just a short stroll brings you to the tourist train and for 4 euro a day you could use the ticket 24 hours they have a stop on the strip one in albufeia and one near the hotel and they run until 3 in the morning. Taxis were decently priced. Cars are expensive to hire but if you do hire one there is a lidl just down the road. You will find eating out cheaper on the strip compared to the old town but watch out for the famous slippy cobbles heels not recommended!!!!. If you manage to get out and about a must is Praia de Ana which is not far from Lagos, this is one of the most beautifulest beaches in the world.
The only downside was we couldnt keep the room on and they did not provide a courtesy room for you to shower in for your flight home. They had a shower in the toilets by the pool which came on with such force everything got wet including the clothes we were travelling home in so beware.
Overall a fantastic holiday you can be a party pooper or a party player thats up to you. A most beautiful country that we would love to live one day
- Also Known As:
- Luna Varandas De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Luna Varandas De Albufeira Hotel
- Varandas De Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Varandas De Hotel
- Varandas De Albufeira Portugal - Algarve
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Varandas de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.