Where to start? Self catering? If you count 1 electrical socket for toaster, kettle and microwave - ok, but the hotplate (yes that's right) didn't fit on the minimal counter so we had to put it on the dining table. Very cheap and nasty cutlery etc. Schooner rigged.
Housekeeping? Sometimes and minimal. TV? very small with about 4 English channels, mostly fuzzy. Beds? Had a bad back for 2 weeks as they are very old and soft - they changed the bed linen once in 2 weeks. Reception - often unmanned, lots of waiting around.
Pool - very deep with a broken ladder at the deep end, I couldn't get out except at the shallow end. Sunbeds had no mattresses and were VERY dirty, no shade around the pool and few umbrellas.
Would we stay here again? NO WAY! We booked through Deal of the Day and their arrangements were all fine - but this hotel is dreadful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Varandas de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Varandas De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Varandas De Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Varandas De Hotel
- Varandas De Albufeira Portugal - Algarve