Hotel was very clean and pool staff, resturant staff and cleaners were very friendly. Sadly night time bar staff not so friendly. We were all inclusive but after one week food was always the same for example snack foods could have more variety. Bedrooms were very spacious and cleaned every day which was lovely with kids teddy tucked in bed etc. bedroom doors would need a safety chain high up as kids could open door so we had to put a case across the door incase they went out. Entertainment and kids club was very disappointing. Same music played at kids disco and adult entertainment didn't happen. Hotel rule of 2 drinks per person was very awkward considering we had 4 adults and 3 children which made getting drinks very difficult. On the last night we got talking to another person who tipped the bar man who then was allowed 4 drinks every time forhis whole stay. It would be nice to be able to choose a sit down meal and order for example a steak.
There also is he issue with the hotel bus we never got on. It as it was always full. This needs looked at as people were then waiting 40 minutes plus for a taxi.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Bellavista Hotel And Spa
- Real Bellavista Hotel Albufeira
- Hotel Real Bellavista
- Real Bellavista Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve