We are quite forgiving of hotels, so took the negative reviews on this site with a pinch of salt: a holiday is what you make off it!
Good points first: the hotel rooms are large with balconies and were kept wonderfully clean by the housekeeper. The reception staff were very helpful and the younger barman was really nice and helpful. The hotel in itself is in good condition and cannot be criticised.
Less good points: the hotel does attract, when we were there at any rate, an older clientele. We did feel a little young, but if you get into the mood and take it for what it is then it is fun. The entertainment was, I'm sorry to say, dreadful on occasions with classic songs being strangled in a manner which I didn't believe possible. The bar also became very busy and, with just one barman and small drinks, it became quite a bind to bother getting a drink and we went out on many evenings instead.
The food was edible: it was functional rather then memorable.
The bus in town is regular and timely and largely offsets any difficulties with the distance into town.
This isn't somewhere that I would go again, but it's an ok destination for a relaxing week.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Bellavista Hotel And Spa
- Real Bellavista Hotel Albufeira
- Hotel Real Bellavista
- Real Bellavista Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve