Rooms were good, premium rooms added a living area and a fridge(not minibar as advertised), although carpeted floors aren't to some tastes
Food varied between poor and very good, some really nice fresh fish one day along with some poor hot dogs and weird soups..cream of lettuce anyone!
location was an issue as the tiny bar wasn't up to the crowds and the free shuttle stopped at 6.
all inclusive was the usual, local drinks, beer and cocktail of the day. although the bar was small and it could take a while to get served. the barstaff gave some grace after the all inc ended.
I didnt get near the pools, but they seemed ok. Free sauna and steam room is a bonus as well as a good gym, squash court and badminton.
entertainment was provided, I was ok, if a little cheap. usual holiday fayre.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Bellavista Hotel Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Real Bellavista
- Real Bellavista Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve