I was sceptical going to Vila Joya and spending €110 for lunch,how good could it be? Stupid question, it was the most exceptional food experience that I have ever had.We had a ten course taster lunch and I don't think I'll ever forget the sensation of being giddy over every mouthful.The service was impeccable and the setting was stunning.We did have a couple of minor gripes,it seems a little silly not to have coffee included in the price of lunch and when we asked would it be ok to have a swim in the sea as we had brought our things with us, we were told it would be fine to go to the beach but due to health and safety we couldn't come back through the grounds to leave??If you ever have the opportunity to visit Vila Joya please please do,you'll remember it for a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top 5 star hotels in Algarve, Vila Joya resembles a small oriental palazzo and is nestled in a breathtaking garden setting on a cliff with stunning views facing the sea. Winner of the 2009 World’s Leading Boutique Resort Award, this Albufeira beach resort also boasts one of the top Michelin Restaurants in Portugal and features luxurious spa resort accommodations, exclusive golf packages, and rejuvenating body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Vila Joya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Joya Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Vila Joya Hotel Albufeira