We just returned from our second stay at Vila Joya and it was fantastic. The hotel is really a romantic gourmet & spa escape. It is set in a beautiful garden, your meals are on a terrace overlooking the sea, dinner is served by candlelight and every staff member we met was so polite, and pleasant. The meals are complicated textures and tastes, and it is a pleasure to take your time in this romantic setting to really enjoy these exceptional dinners. I can't even begin to explain the dinners, the food is outstanding. The beach area around the hotel is sandy, with small coves to explore. The pool area is set in a beautiful garden, and we had lunch there everyday. Yes, Vila Joya is expensive but it is a rarity in this world: a real treat.The rooms are not ultra luxurious but still very good and every room has a private balcony with a sea view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top 5 star hotels in Algarve, Vila Joya resembles a small oriental palazzo and is nestled in a breathtaking garden setting on a cliff with stunning views facing the sea. Winner of the 2009 World’s Leading Boutique Resort Award, this Albufeira beach resort also boasts one of the top Michelin Restaurants in Portugal and features luxurious spa resort accommodations, exclusive golf packages, and rejuvenating body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Escapio and Odigeo so you can book your Vila Joya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Joya Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Vila Joya Hotel Albufeira