We were very lucky to have 4 nights at this lovely hotel with our 2 children in early April. The food was absolutely superb -- at least as good as the finest restaurants in London -- with amazing originality and the freshest ingredients. I have a dairy-free diet which they accomodated more than I would at home and the chef produced variations on every dish for me all of which were absolutely delicious. Our room was spectacular and a great treat for the kids with a private pool which was perfect given that it was quite cold and the large pool was not quite as warm as required! The beach was beautiful and the water was very clear. The staff were absolutely lovely to us the entire time we were there with no quibbles about special requests. Nothing was too much trouble and no guests seemed to have preferred treatment. We did see one room other than the one we stayed in and it was on a more traditional line which may not be to everyone's taste but we thought it was charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top 5 star hotels in Algarve, Vila Joya resembles a small oriental palazzo and is nestled in a breathtaking garden setting on a cliff with stunning views facing the sea. Winner of the 2009 World’s Leading Boutique Resort Award, this Albufeira beach resort also boasts one of the top Michelin Restaurants in Portugal and features luxurious spa resort accommodations, exclusive golf packages, and rejuvenating body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Vila Joya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Joya Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Vila Joya Hotel Albufeira