Stayed here on a 5 day trip with my Mam. Got a cheap deal online. Staff where very friendly and helpful. Apartment had all mod-cons needed and was nice and clean. We ate in the restaurant a few times, nice variety to chose from with a local dish on offer each night. I would recommend going in early because the food can be cold if you go in late on at night. Good selection available for breakfast each morning as well, it would been nice to have cold milk instead of the warm stuff in the containers. The music in the bar each evening was a bit disappointing, the guy seemed to have instrumental music playing all the time and played the keyboard a bit as well, it would have been nice to have something different to get the guests going. We went to the activities in the evenings which were enjoyable. We got the free bus into old town Albuferia which leaves the hotel a few times a day and had a browse round the shops. We ate in a lovely wee Portuguese restaurant with really nice staff. We booked a trip to the market with a local bus company. It cost us 14e return and we got to stop at the marina and have a walk around on the way back. Overall we had a very enjoyable stay, would definitely return with my family as the hotel has everything you need to entertain a family. Only thing I didn't like was that there was only WIFI available in the lobby.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve