We stayed for a week all inclusive in mid October - and were also lucky to great a great out of season deal where it came in around £260 p/p for the week.
The hotel itself is in a perfect location, right on the beach and walking distance to bars, shops and restaurants. We took advantage of the all inclusive drinks and have no complaints in that area! The bar staff were just lovely and a small tip at the start of the holiday meant that they never limited how many drinks we got when we went up. The drinks servings were also very generous, I cant understand the people that said things were watered down - especially when they fill the glasses nearly to the top with rum!
Our rooms were great, tiled floor, clean comfy beds and clean bathroom. Our balcony overlooked the beach and was great for evenings playing cards. We also had a fridge in our room which was a great surprise! The only thing the rooms didnt have was a hairdryer, but i paid a deposit at reception and got one for the week so it wasnt a problem.
The food was fine for what we paid, always something to eat and we had no stomach complaints despite eating a bit of everything. The staff in the restaurant were lovely too. rushed straight over when we sat down to take our drinks orders and were very friendly. We did however have a few meals out, but when the holidays that cheap it's not an issue.
All in all I would definitely return in a heartbeat and am already trying to convince more friends to go next year.
- great location
- pool area was clean, big and plenty of sunbeds
- bar staff were amazing!
- there was a weird smell in reception - kind of like baby powder and damp but we only needed to pass through.
Ask for sangria in the restaurant - its much nicer than at the bar.
There's also more than one pool but we only found it on the second to last day!
We stayed in room D108 and it was close to the pool yet quiet at night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve