My partner and I went to the Auramar back in March 2006. It was our first holiday abroad as a couple. We opted to stay all inclusive. For us the food was ideal, a wide variety every day. The location was fantastic over looking the sea. There is an age difference between us but the location was ideal for us both being just a short walk from the strip or the old town. The room was pretty basic but it was all we needed as we don't go on holiday to sit in our room all day! We didn't really need to encounter the staff, although the few times we did they were always polite. It was a shame there wasn't much entertainment in the evenings whilst we were there, but that is the only fault i have with the Auramar. We are back off there this April, which i think says it all :-)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve