we booked this holiday for 295 per person via teletext holidays and was very happy to pay that. but after talking to other people they were all paying 500 per person per week.hotel is quite clean all over, dont listen to the non smokers out there who complain about the smoke as you cant notice it at all. anyway you cant smoke in the hotel from new years day. breakfast very good but same every other day. food down by the pool is very good and would advice you to have food there, restaurant at night very poor food apart from the xmas night time dinnere that was really good.pool and other activities good mix of all ages.the bar , waiters take there time serveing you and the cue can get really big. size of a beer was pathetic , its about quarter of a pint and you are at the bar every 2 minutes , wine is very weak and local alcohol is very weak. i never drink apart from holidays and i drank from 12 down at the pool bar till 4 and then in the bar from 6 till 11 and was hardly affected by the strength of it all.apart from that if you want to get drunk go to the strip and just go b and b at this hotel,all in all weather at xmas was good , in the 18, 19 . if i had paid 500 each for this i would not have been very happy, but if you gey it cheap as we did you wont mind,old town is 15 minutew walk along the beach and is very nice,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve