“Awesome food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of snack bar neto

snack bar neto
Aparthote-oura praia, Albufeira, Portugal
Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 577 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: right beside Ourapraiahotel, Apartado827, Areias Sao Joao, 8201-911 Albufeira
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

The snack bar from the outside looks like a typical British greasy spoon. We had eaten in a couple of so called restaurants on this holiday but returned 4 nights out of 7 to eat here because the food was fantastic. I myself am not a fish eater but my partner ate plenty "drooling" after every dish eaten. I had steak 4 times, every time cooked perfectly and tasted awesome, probably, if not the best steaks I have ever had. All in all, the food was beautiful and the staff fantastic. A must if visiting Albufeira.

Visited March 2014

Hayling Island, United Kingdom
“we didn't know such awful places existed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

we had had 1 good meal here so decided to return the following evening-what a mistake!the lamb chops were grossly undercooked and cold so they were sent back and were returned cremated.i was told the reason they were cold was because I had put the mint sauce which was supplied on them!my husband had the sea bass which was poorly cooked.neither meal was accompanied with the vegetables mentioned on the menu.when we said we weren't happy with the food they very grudgingly (after a very long wait) deducted the cost of my meal from the bill and we were made to feel very insignificant.we never went back again and certainly won't if we return to albufeira.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bangor, United Kingdom
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Eaten at this place twice on our holiday nice clean tidy place with good food
Excellent value for money and do great daily specials

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Algarve, Portugal
“Chewy... Over cooked Monkfish and shrimp!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

The staff was courteous as we entered and were sat to our table. The waiter told us the food is how it is described and to order what we like when we asked for suggestions on what to order, which was no help. We ordered the BBQ chicken, pork and steak kabob and I ordered the monkfish and shrimp kabob. After not seeing the waiter and waiting for our food another 35 min our food was less than pleasing. Chicken was only dish edible. Pork was super dry and overcooked, and my monkfish was like biting into a flip flop. My shrimp were also extremely over done. I hadn't eaten all day so I was disapointed and nicely asked to waiter to take my food off the bill. He took offense and told me the food was cooked right and stormed to the kitched with my plate. As we were leaving the waiter made another person take our dishes and give is our bill. We did not recieve our complimentary shot of wine. He was talking about his displeasure with us to the table behind us which was really rude. Would not reccomend to anyone who has any food standards!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We ate twice here while on holiday! Both times the food cannot be faulted, the kebabs are excellent we had both the monk fish with prawns and the mixed meat both were cooked to perfection! You will not go wrong if you eat here!