Everything about this hotel is first class. In my opinion it deserves a 5 star rating instead of 4. From the moment you enter the reception area you are made to feel totally at ease by the pleasant and courteous staff. This includes waiters, waitresses, barmen, cleaners. Nothing and nobody to fault. The rooms are extremely clean and spacious with everything you could possibly need for a comfortable holiday. The all inclusive option is well worth it. There is food to cater for every single taste. The salads, fresh fruit and desserts are wonderful. All food is always fresh. The swimming pool is huge and there are always plenty of sunbeds and tables and chairs to relax on. There is also an indoor pool and spa, together with games room, hairdressers and shop. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel and no doubt will be returning for a 4th visit in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxury hotel is ideally situated in the tourist centre of Albufeira, just one road from the Fishermen (Pescadores) beach. The lively town centre, which offers a huge variety of shop, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, are within 500 m of the hotel. Faro airport is the nearest and is approximately 35 km away. Built in 1990, this hotel was completely renovated in 2004. There is a total of 310 rooms spread over 7 floors including 73 rooms with view and 24 junior suites suitable for families. Guests are offered a stylish lobby with lifts and a 24-hour reception desk with a safe. It also has a TV and games room, a newspaper stand, a bar and an English pub, a restaurant with a non-smoking area and highchairs for small children. Business guests may book 2 meeting rooms with Wi-Fi internet connection and media devices. Additional services include a laundry service, garage as well as medical assistance. In addition, a car park as well as children's club and playground are on offer to hotel guests. The modern, stylishly furnished rooms come equipped with air conditioning, electronic safety door look, direct telephone, LCD TV with Cable and Pay TV, Wi-Fi Connection and safe (for and additional cost), Minibar and 24 hour room service, private bathroom with telephone and hair dryer. In the outdoor complex, there is a pool with a children's pool, a pool bar as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. In addition, the hotel features a Health Club with indoor heated pool, a gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Guest may also take advantage of massages and beauty treatments. All meals may be chosen from a wide buffet. At lunch and dinner guests may choose their meals a la carte. It is possible to book a half-board stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Hotel Albufeira
- Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve