clean comfortable , mini fridge did cool ambient temparature drinks very well , choice of food o.k not the best but enough , food was lukewarm rather than hot . Hotel did provide a meal in room first night as we arrived after 11p.m. location good, short walk to beach but is hilly .Pool very good , clean ,sunbeads always plenty ,we were all in , food and drink very pricey if not . Mini train stop outside hotel very handy to visit the srip etc.Reception staff very good other staff apart from manager not so friendly . could do with some music in bar and some entertainment and this would make hotel much more attractive.Can have early breakfast from 4.a.m if needed as we did .Hotel will even give you a packed lunch if going out for day ,let them know day before. All inclusive guests 7 or more nights or more are able to have a free a-la-carte meal in separate restaurant which is very good and worth 35 euros , make sure you book it day before , many guests did not realise this so make sure you claim yours ! Hotel will also book some local excursions and offer wake up calls . Wrist bands for all-inclusive are only paper so only last couple of days , very anoying to have to keep asking for a new band , should have plastic ! stayed 10 nights from 30th sep , every day hot and sunny , water on cool side , however indoor pool o.k ,but no bar ! Sauna , steam room jacuzi o.k but no drinking water on hand . Beggars etc should not be able to get into hotel and pester the guests ,. Overall not bad , just a few thigs to mend and it be at top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxury hotel is ideally situated in the tourist centre of Albufeira, just one road from the Fishermen (Pescadores) beach. The lively town centre, which offers a huge variety of shop, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, are within 500 m of the hotel. Faro airport is the nearest and is approximately 35 km away. Built in 1990, this hotel was completely renovated in 2004. There is a total of 310 rooms spread over 7 floors including 73 rooms with view and 24 junior suites suitable for families. Guests are offered a stylish lobby with lifts and a 24-hour reception desk with a safe. It also has a TV and games room, a newspaper stand, a bar and an English pub, a restaurant with a non-smoking area and highchairs for small children. Business guests may book 2 meeting rooms with Wi-Fi internet connection and media devices. Additional services include a laundry service, garage as well as medical assistance. In addition, a car park as well as children's club and playground are on offer to hotel guests. The modern, stylishly furnished rooms come equipped with air conditioning, electronic safety door look, direct telephone, LCD TV with Cable and Pay TV, Wi-Fi Connection and safe (for and additional cost), Minibar and 24 hour room service, private bathroom with telephone and hair dryer. In the outdoor complex, there is a pool with a children's pool, a pool bar as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. In addition, the hotel features a Health Club with indoor heated pool, a gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Guest may also take advantage of massages and beauty treatments. All meals may be chosen from a wide buffet. At lunch and dinner guests may choose their meals a la carte. It is possible to book a half-board stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Hotel Albufeira
- Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve