stayed here for a week new year 2014. lovely hotel very clean and spacious. Room was upgraded on arrival without asking. room was large modern and very clean comfortable beds nice bathroom free safe and air conditioning. Stayed half board breakfast was good but evening meal was a disappointment the choice of food was very limited and whilst most of the staff worked hard one or two were lazy and on the nights when they were on duty service was slow. would stay here again when next in portugal but wouldn't stay half board would eat out as plenty of local restaurants around or within twenty minutes walk in the old town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proudly rising over the Bicos Beach, the Hotel has views over the city of Albufeira, the seaside cliffs until Vilamoura and the hypnotizing blue of the Atlantic Ocean. Standing on an unique location, the Aqua Pedra dos Bicos hotel is 300 meters away from the most famous bar and nightlife area of Albufeira and a stroll away from supermarkets, restaurants and touristic information offices. The proximity of the Bicos Beach - 180 meters away with direct access from the Hotel - the Santa Eulalia and Oura beaches, along with the Hotel's modern design and its inspiring views to the Ocean complete this unique hotel in the heart of the Algarve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aqua Pedra dos Bicos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pedra Dos Bicos Albufeira
- Aqua Pedra Dos Bicos Hotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve