Just returned from our stay at this hotel, our first visit to Portugal. We found the hotel to be excellent, very good value for money. We stayed on a b & b basis as we were keen to try out the local restaurants and were not disappointed. Breakfast was everything you could possibly wish for, the dining room and the terrace outside were kept clean and tidy, the staff constantly clearing tables after use. The only comment I could add is the same as everyone else, the dilute orange juice was a mystery although the other choice of juices seemed to be ok. This certainly shouldn't take away from the overall breakfast experience which was very good. We were upgraded on arrival to a deluxe room on the first floor overlooking the garden and pool area, there was a kettle and a coffee maker, slippers, dressing gowns, a fridge and a safe provided. The only thing that let the room down slightly was the shortage of wardrobe space, there was only a small amount of hanging space which had a drawer and the safe below it so that long dresses had to be folded over. Apart from that we had everything we could ask for. The hotel is in an excellent position with a short transfer time from Faro, and there are plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby. Buses stop very near the hotel if you want to get around, it is about 10 minutes on the bus to the Old Town. Would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proudly rising over the Bicos Beach, the Hotel has views over the city of Albufeira, the seaside cliffs until Vilamoura and the hypnotizing blue of the Atlantic Ocean. Standing on an unique location, the Aqua Pedra dos Bicos hotel is 300 meters away from the most famous bar and nightlife area of Albufeira and a stroll away from supermarkets, restaurants and touristic information offices. The proximity of the Bicos Beach - 180 meters away with direct access from the Hotel - the Santa Eulalia and Oura beaches, along with the Hotel's modern design and its inspiring views to the Ocean complete this unique hotel in the heart of the Algarve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aqua Pedra dos Bicos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pedra Dos Bicos Albufeira
- Aqua Pedra Dos Bicos Hotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve