“Amazing setting for beautiful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Torre Da Medronheira | Olhos D'Agua, Albufeira 8200-373, Portugal
00351 289 502 555
Website
Improve this listing
“Amazing setting for beautiful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Only getting around to leaving this review now. Visited here in September 13 with my now fiance. I had pre arranged a surprise couple massage here at their amazing outdoor location. They knew about my plan to propose and made everything go according to plan right up to when she said yes! The massage itself was amazing. My fiance said it was one of the best massages she ever had. The location was amazing and so relaxing. Thanks to the two girls to did the massages and helped with the ring and take pictures for us. A moment we shall never forget and will return when ever we are in the Algarve again

“I am flying out every Friday!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Just to have a outdoor full body massage!! All I can say is wow, never had one before and this has spoilt me! Ben and his wife could not have done more for us.

We were 11 ladies on a hen do, 9 had massages and 2 came along to join us. Whilst 3 went up for the massages on a golf buggy into the gardens the rest of us were able to use the pool facilities at the beautiful hotel next door, peace and quiet perfection! We were given sandwiches, soft drinks, beers and wine at lunchtime outside the spa which was all lovely and had a lovely chat with Ben. He ordered taxis for us all, gave one of our group some antihistamine and enough to last her the rest of the holiday he really couldn't do enough!

Thank you so much for making our hen weekend so special, and at such a reasonable price.....as I said then and will stand by it now if I could fly out every Friday I would do just to get rid of my weekly stress......heading back in October hopefully and this will be on my list of visits!

Lee Mill
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

This spa is lovely to go to. We took the massage for two in the outdoors where you are surrounded by nature. The massage was for almost an hour and we both felt truly relaxed afterwards.
Ben and Inge are lovely people and very welcoming and helpful when entering their facility. We were told by tourist information you can walk in, but it is advisable to ring to book an appointment

Visited November 2013
Southend-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Truly wonderful and amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I came here for his birthday and the experience was amazing.
First we were shown in to changing rooms to put on a lovely clean white fluffy robe and then were taken to choose our choice of oils.
A short buggy ride to the open air private massage area where you can view the sea and two massage beds where staff were waiting and wonderful relaxing music was playing.
A full hours all over body, wonderful massage with the sea breeze was second to none. After the massage a nice sit down enjoying the view and then on the buggy again where again we were seated for as long as we wanted but this time with a few glasses of champagne.
The hosts were fantastic and genuine and it made my husbands birthday a wonderful day.
It cost us 130 euros for both of us and we had a little discount too but this experience was well worth the money and would fully recommend it to anybody as it was a beautiful treat indeed.

Visited August 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Must do on holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My girlfriend & i travelled to Albufeira in August, planned on drinking for 6 nights straight and being hungover until i noticed this on Trip advisor just before we went. I emailed Ben about availabilty who got back to me so quickly. When we arrived at the spa we where greated by Ben who got his staff to show us about. We then took a buggy cart (weird i know) to the picture above which i must admit was outstanding.. The view and scenary is unreal, no scented candles, no cd music of the waves, all natural noises. the massage itself was 10/10!! Not only was the massage out of this world, after we finished and got changed to go home we asked Ben & his wife the nearest taxi rank, any normal person would have gave directions.. These 2 gave us a lift to it, went out of their way to make sure everything was satisfactory, for them thats the reason i even signed up to Trip advisor just to write this review!
Doesnt matter what age or what lifestyle you have this is something you must do, i think the reviews talk for itself! Brillant holiday!

Visited August 2013