Beautiful castle with great history. The rooms are well appointed and the dining room is equally sumptuous. The town of Estromoz is delightful to explore as well. Treat yourselves to a once in a life time experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pousada of Estremoz is situated in a privileged place, as is the Castle Estremoz. It is an authentic museum which has a range of antic furniture, wall tapestries, iron decorative pieces and porcelain from other times. D. Dinis ordered the construction of this building for his wife the queen Santa Isabel, which has given its name to the Pousada. Placed in the old city, this was the stage of battles, love and treason. This luxury hotel in Estremoz offers from its gardens and pool, a magnificent panoramic view of Estremoz and the Alentejo plain. Guests can enjoy a glass of regional wine in the castle's spacious dining room or enjoy a game of pool in the Pousada de Estremoz' games room. Nearby activities include fishing, guided countryside treks and bicycle rides. The Pousada de Estremoz has free local parking, at 1.2 Km from the Estremoz railway station and 17.3 Km from the Evora Monte Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pousada de Estremoz - Rainha Santa Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Estremoz - Rainha Santa Isabel Hotel Estremoz
- Pousada De Hotel Estremoz