“Very clean Inn; Friendly and helpful staff; Will stay again in the future” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paige Pond Country Inn

You added Paige Pond Country Inn to your Saves list
Paige Pond Country Inn
2.5 of 5 Inn   |   Paige Pond Development | Buckleys Village, All Saints, Antigua   |
Ranked #1 of 1 All Saints B&B and Inns
Clear Lake City, Texas
“Very clean Inn; Friendly and helpful staff; Will stay again in the future”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Paige Pond Country Inn and loved it. It's very clean and quiet. WiFi and cable TV worked well. We didn't know where anything was on the island after arriving, and the owner was very helpful in helping us get some food late in the evening. The next time we go to Antigua, we will definitely stay here again. Thanks to the staff for making us feel welcome and very comfortable.

Room Tip: We stayed at a room near the front desk. But any of the rooms are accessable, clean and quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
PaigePondCountryInn, Manager at Paige Pond Country Inn, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing us for your stay here on island. It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to making your next stay even better. "We do it because of you!!"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Paige Pond Inn for almost four months, while I attended Medical School courses and the staff were exceptionally pleasant and assisted in every facet. Rooms were clean and concerns were addressed within a timely manner (Immediately, in many instances). Additionally, it's only ten to fifteen minute drive into town and to great eatery's. I recommend staying at Paige Pond. Ask for Julie; she's the best and very helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms 15, 16, 17, 18 are almost arranged like a suite-style set up. Good idea for multiple couples o...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
PaigePondCountryInn, General Manager at Paige Pond Country Inn, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for your kind remarks. It was a privilege serving you and we look forward to your return.
Happy New Year to you and family from All of us here at Paige Pond Country Inn!!
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights mid week and was very happy with the accommodations. The rooms were clean and quiet, all the amenities worked and the bed was very comfortable. My trip wasn't the normal vacation, more a quick trip to visit friends. The service had no trouble with my schedule.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
PaigePondCountryInn, General Manager at Paige Pond Country Inn, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
It was our pleasure serving you and we hope that you will make Paige Pond Country Inn your hotel of choice when visiting our shores.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Definitely worth the value. Free wi-fi, cable, air conditioning and ample parking make this country inn worth a look-see. The kitchenette is very convenient since you have to drive to most eateries. We used it to hold staples (milk and such) for breakfast and snacks for the younger ones. The room we stayed in had a sitting area where we could seat family and other guests comfortably, which was a plus for unexpected visitors. Overall, I had a positive experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you review and we will endeavor to make your stay better that the last!! We look forward to accommodating you on your return.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I love this property. I stayed for 7nts in October. The price is affordable. The location is convenient and the staff is friendly. We stayed in a standard room and was pleased with the size, privacy and security on the property. It was clean and fully equipped with utensils and cooking supplies including microwave and coffee maker. My only recommendation is to upgrade the mattress and add phones in the room instead of going to the nearby lobby. No big deal though overall wonderful stay. Plenty parking, free wifi, and clean.

Room Tip: Standard room only has a/c in room but has a large standing fan in living room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
PaigePondCountryInn, General Manager at Paige Pond Country Inn, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing Paige Pond Country Inn. Your review is very important to us and we accept your recommendation. We look forward to accommodating you on your return to our shores.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed there overnight when we needed a cheap stopover hotel when our flight plan got changed up. I was skeptical at first because low price usually means low quality but since it was for one night I decided to not even Google it just deal with whatever met me.

The taxi was about $30US because he drove us through KFC to pick up something to eat. It was probably more like $21 as the 4am return was $25. It was about 20 mins from the airport.

We got there late at night and they didn't have our reservation, which we made online earlier in the afternoon. However a quick call by the desk agent to 'someone' sorted it all out. I noticed as I drove in that it was quite new looking and pleasantly laid out with good parking. Rooms were on two levels. A few snacks sold in the office. Quick check-in process.

They took us to a building with a main door and then individual apartments to both of which we had keys - the main and our apt, so we felt quite secure. We could smell food and hear voices when we came in. Note to self - the walls are a little thin, but not overbearingly so.

The studio room (US$60 on booking.com) was quite pleasant and roomy with a little kitchenette and I have to say it was extremely clean. I've worked in the hotel industry so I know to check up top mirrors for dust and stuff. No dust, white sheets, very simply furnished, communal iron and board in the hallway. A few basic amenities, a/c and powerful free WiFi which we were THRILLED about. Cable and radio alarm clock which we never got to use. And most importantly squeaky clean bathrooms.

On checkout if the office is closed as it was because we left at 4 we are to leave keys and remotes in the room. The desk agent was to book us a taxi but we never saw it. However because the room guide had emergency after hours nos we were able to call Julie I think her name was and she came promptly (at 3:45am) to rush us to the airport. When we tried to pay her she said 'That's for putting the minutes back on your phone' :).

Overall we had a comfortable pleasant stay, though it was only overnight. I would recommend it and go again. Since I can't speak to a longer experience, if I do go again for a longer time I will post again. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed August 2013
PaigePondInn, General Manager at Paige Pond Country Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure serving you. We look forward to accommodating you on your next visit to our beautiful shores.
Barbados
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I spent 6 days here and I was impressed with the level of comfort that I had. The studio room was very spacious. The kitchenette very convenient with all utensils and crockery. The fridge was full-sized. It had its own en-suite bathroom and lovely A/C. The area was quiet and relaxing and the staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks Janice and Iyana! There are also shops nearby and a well-stocked supermarket about 5 minutes drive away in Liberta. And there is parking available. I will definitely stay there again. The wi-fi is always on with a very strong signal.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
PaigePondInn, General Manager at Paige Pond Country Inn, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to serving you on your return

Been to Paige Pond Country Inn? Share your experiences!