Stayed here for a few weeks while doing my research as it offered a rate I could afford long term.
- Very clean
- Efficient service from the housekeeper
- Relatively stable and fast wi-fi
- Electricity backup in case there is a power cut
- Water backup
- Affordable especially for students
- In the middle of the Island, very rural, hence no social amenities like supermarkets ( I had to go to either Friars Hill or Jolly Harbour)
- Public transportation irregular and nothing on Sundays
- Nothing much to do out there, Buckelys Village ( if you are the city and social kind of person then this is not for you)
- You definitely need a rental car if you would like to be more flexible
- I had to buy quite a few things for the kitchen so as to be comfortable.
I was pleased with my stay here but if I had to do it all over again, I would choose a more vibrant and accessible location like Jolly Harbour , Friars Hill , Cobbs Cross but definitely not St. John's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paige Pond Country Inn is situated in one of Antigua's most Eco-friendly locations; awakening your senses to clean, fresh country air, sounds of chirping birds, the sight of lush greenery and the taste of lemon grass tea."A COUNTRIFIED STAY AWAITS YOU" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Paige Pond Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua Country Inn