Overall the hotel was ok. Staff were friendly, facilities were excellent and the room was great. All have sea view.
Pool is lovely as is the black sand beach.
Advertise free wifi but only available at pool or in lobby.
Location isn't great as it really isn't near anywhere but if you have a car not an issue.
Food was the biggest let down. The pricing was ok but we found it not to be of the highest standard. Although this is typical of tahiti. Buffet breakfast was basic but not great - cleanliness a bit of a concern. Lunch and food ordered poolside was the worst. Dinner wasn't too bad but pricey.
As we used this hotel for business it was ok and met our needs. Recommend if stopping over, although quite far away from airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and Unwind at this Oceanfront Resort in Tahiti.Make your escape to the tranquil Radisson Plaza Resort in Tahiti, which offers outstanding comfort and spectacular waterfront views in the lush, tropical surroundings of the 900-metre-long (half-mile long) Lafayette Beach. With its stunning oceanfront location on historic Matavai Bay, this destination resort offers easy access to a wealth of activities and attractions. Make your reservation at the Radisson Plaza and indulge in warm island hospitality and unparalleled resort services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Hotel Arue
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Tahiti
- Radisson Tahiti
- Tahiti Radisson
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Arue