20 min from Airport, and about $30USD
I have already put the following in expedia. In order to get good reviews, you really need to deliver and unfortunatly, the Radisson dropped the ball on a number of occasions. The stay started off so well, with a very warm welcome,...but they were not able to maintain the experience after the first 15min.
- Only one Restaurant! Food at about 3 star level, and very expensive, similar prices to the 5 Star Sofitel in Moorea (Much nicer hotel)
- No F&B options after 10pm, unless room service, no late night bar
- Slow, slow service, brutally slow
- Forgot to collect our rooms service card in morning, therefore missed our room service until prompted!
- Can't swim in Ocean, rough, with strong undercurrents (Not enjoyable)
- Ugly looking ocean, with no reef, and dark sand (not hotels fault), but a must in Tahiti
- Minimal hotel activities (Free evening entertainment would be nice)
- Nothing to do if raining!
- Hot tub did not work on arrival, however, it was fixed
- Only two English channels on TV (CNN and ESPN)
- Almost zero empowerment from staff, no follow-up from Management, and poor communication between staff
- Grounds are nice and manicured! Pool is nice, when not full with screaming kids
- Free Internet everywhere, except in your room (weird). In room Internet does not even exist
- Rooms are large with nice bathroom
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Hotel Arue
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Hotel
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Tahiti
- Radisson Tahiti
- Tahiti Radisson
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Arue
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forget the traditional “Room with a View”, simply imagine “A Resort with a View”. Overlooking Matavai Bay drenched in historical events looking beyond the distant horizon and one of the most important historical sites in Tahiti. Enjoy an “open plan” Tahitian themed destination resort and step into a real Tahitian Cultural experience of warm & welcoming Tahitian staff. Ideally located on the north eastern coast of the island of Tahiti, close enough to get you to town in a short 10 minute trip but just far enough to ensure stress-free surroundings.All units have a large balcony and offer a view over the majestic South Pacific Ocean animated. Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti caters for multiple desires: 25 Ocean View Rooms, 26 Rooms with private Jacuzzi, 26 Suites and 14 Duplex. Spend time at our local Arts & Craft Market; enjoy our daily cultural & Fitness Activities program; relax in our Sauna, Steam room, Jacuzzi or Infinity pool; enjoy a duo or single massage with jet jacuzzi bath or vichy shower in our Spa, take our free shuttle to visit city centre; appreciate a dinner with typical Polynesian shows in our waterfront Restaurant…Radisson Tahiti matches your desires! Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti is a journey of richness into history, adventure, paradise, romance and Tahitian cultural hospitality with a difference you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.