We stayed 3 nights in a Waterfront Suite mid November. The pool is quite large and the room is nicely kept, although our bath towels continuously disappeared despite us not wanting them changed. The free wifi in the lobby is a great utility and the business centre is handy, if not a bit outdated.
The restaurant was ok, but like most food in Tahiti, very expensive. Cocktails were about $20 AUD each so I would recommend purchasing bits and pieces from the supermarket in the city centre to supplement.
The bed was very comfortable and the curtains were great block out quality, so we slept very well here.
Front desk staff were all excellent and friendly, they helped up with taxi bookings and advised us on the Ferry and Shuttle times, which was a nice touch and much appreciated.
Nice views of the sunset to the west of the resort and a black sand beach make this a comfortable, clean stay for a short visit to Papeete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and Unwind at this Oceanfront Resort in Tahiti.Make your escape to the tranquil Radisson Plaza Resort in Tahiti, which offers outstanding comfort and spectacular waterfront views in the lush, tropical surroundings of the 900-metre-long (half-mile long) Lafayette Beach. With its stunning oceanfront location on historic Matavai Bay, this destination resort offers easy access to a wealth of activities and attractions. Make your reservation at the Radisson Plaza and indulge in warm island hospitality and unparalleled resort services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Hotel Arue
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Tahiti
- Radisson Tahiti
- Tahiti Radisson
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Arue