We spent 3 nights in Raddison before our Bora Bora holiday. Nice hotel,but if you are staying longer get room far away from restaurant and swimming pool. Nice and spacious rooms with spa, we had 1404 with good view of ocean. Remember on this side of island beach is BLACK. Restaurant is serving good choice of meals,but if you are vegeterian plus GF than life is hard!!!.
Reception is very frendly and quick in booking your trips around island. Free shuttle to Papeete runs twice a day.
Book your trip around Tahiti with Dave - nice and very well prepared, takes about4-5 hours. For more adventures - 4x4 safari into interior valley. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and Unwind at this Oceanfront Resort in Tahiti.Make your escape to the tranquil Radisson Plaza Resort in Tahiti, which offers outstanding comfort and spectacular waterfront views in the lush, tropical surroundings of the 900-metre-long (half-mile long) Lafayette Beach. With its stunning oceanfront location on historic Matavai Bay, this destination resort offers easy access to a wealth of activities and attractions. Make your reservation at the Radisson Plaza and indulge in warm island hospitality and unparalleled resort services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Splendia, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Hotel Arue
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Tahiti
- Radisson Tahiti
- Tahiti Radisson
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Arue