“Beer in a coconut !!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
poitiers
“Beer in a coconut !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great atmosphere in a British pub type of building.Good food, and 300 beers on offer. Try the banana beer.....they pour it into a coconut !!!!

Visited October 2013

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Best steak ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Had seen this on trip advisor before we left but as we were only there a few days did not go looking for this place especially, boy what a mistake we actually found this on our last night went in for a drink and decided to eat there and ordered steaks & a child's lasagne. Brilliant service and I can honestly say I have never had such a steak I had medium my husband had rare to medium both were cooked as requested to perfection and came with side salad, choice of sauces & chips. I love a good fillet steak but this was so much bigger and better and very well worth the 17 euros each wish this was my local restaurant because I would make it my regular

Visited August 2013
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Beer Heaven !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We would say this is the best bar in Ostende, great atmosphere, great staff and of course a fantastic choice of beers. Our waiter actually remembered what we'd drunk the previous evening!

Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“300 Beers, What more could you ask for”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Huge beer list. They have some very west coast style hoppy from Belgium that were exclusive. They also do an amazing beer tasting of 10 to 13 beers depending on price. Really good price and huge pours.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monza
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Good choice of food and beers. Excellent service even later in the evening. The menu is okay.(some words because Tripadvisor requires more words but does not tell how many I typed :-))

Visited April 2013