“Great and I mean great coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 549 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Tea Room
Hertfordshire
“Great and I mean great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

If you like coffee with a rich crema, you need to visit here.

Not oh do they have the best coffee in town, they have the best toilet too...

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

As a coffee lovers we're always in pursuit of a good strong cup of coffee. We found it in Espressobar! Our attention was drawn by a funny sign on the door, "Open when not closed, Closed when not open". Good choice of coffee, friendly service, smiling faces are a good reason to pop in. The customers are the tourists as well as the local people. The prices are not very cheap, but for a place very close to the Markt they weren't high at all. In August 2014 a ginger-lemon-honey ice tea was €3.50 and one of the best lattes with a double shot of espresso we've ever had was €4.50.
The coffee shop also sells packed coffees and teas.
Highly recommended for all coffee and tea lovers.

Wirral
“Best coffee in Bruges”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great coffee, and nice atmosphere, off the Market sq on St Jacobstraat. Discovered on last day, but would always drop in when we return.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Happened across this café purely by accident. Was very impressed by the coffee and how warm and friendly the people were. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great cup of coffee in Bruges. I can't wait to go back!

Visited July 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“Great iced latte, passionate owner, good music and chilled atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was recommended this place by an ice cream vender who really likes coffee, so i had high expectations. I was craving an iced latte, and was not disappointed. The coffee was first class, and was served on a bamboo platter which was a nice touch. You can tell from walking in that every aspect of this placed was thought carefully about. A conversation with the owner shows that he really cares about his coffee, and the business, and this is evident through the quality you receive. The music was good, the wifi was fast - i was content there. I highly encourage going out of your way to grab a coffee from this place. There's a terrace out the back also, for those lazy afternoons when one wants to read a book and relax. Look out for the cool handcrafted coffee themed lampshades and door handles too!

• Visited July 2014