“Somewhat Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #432 of 519 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Pizza
“Somewhat Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was a you expect, average, good value and quick. However after visiting the UK outlets in the past I was a little disappointed to find that the salad bar was not free, or refillable (nor were drinks may I add); anyway this is not a massive issue for a salad dodger such as a myself, however I was a slight annoyed by the lack of bacon fries...

Moving on, the pizza was as expected and what I order, so a thumbs up for that and the quality met my expectations. All in all, a quick cheap meal. Ideal for those on a budget or in a rush.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Filthy restaurant!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I think I can safely say that I have never eaten in such a filthy restaurant, the tables were dirty and took three staff members to reset a table. I went to the ladies, which is upstairs, the stairs were filthy, the lavatories were disgusting. The food was adequate but not really varied. I would not go back to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London
“Quick service, fresh HOT pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

The busiest Pizzahut we've been to by far. Extensive seating upstairs and down. Although a queue formed on a few occasions, it would be less than a couple of minutes before at least 4 new whole fresh hot pizzas were put out. The waitresses really worked hard greeting, serving tables and taking money.

The buffet price was really good, cheaper than most of the other local restaurants.

An ideal place to eat, although the salad bar doesn't appear as extensive as we have in the UK.

We would definitely return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Great food, excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant had a very nice outdoor dining area. The food was as high quality as Pizza Hut in known for. We enjoyed every bite. It was also much more reasonable than many of the surrounding restaurants. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Young Male waiter was rude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I felt sorry for the client who had just served herself salad from the salad bar and then asked my waiter for a spoon. He immediately wanted to know why she needed a spoon. To which she replied "to eat my salad". He retorted "you don't need a spoon as there is a knife & fork at your table". Clearly he was busy and had no time to be polite. My Spaghetti Bolignaise was very ordinary. Have never eaten at a Pizza Hut and certainly won't be eating at one again.

• Visited August 2013