“A very modern station” 4 of 5 stars

Castletown
9 attraction reviews
“A very modern station”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

It was clean and new looking! Had plenty of lifts up to the platforms. Might get wet if it rains! Easy to get Taxis outside.

Visited July 2014

h
13 attraction reviews
“Godd service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

A clean and well managed station. The 'lock up man' called taxis in to ferry travellers arriving in the city very, very late (thanks Eurostar).

Visited July 2014
Sydney, Australia
86 attraction reviews
“Easy walk to the centre of town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

There are taxis available, but really it's a 10 minute flat walk into town. Cobblestones can be rough when you are wheeling a case though. The station itself is clean and easy to navigate. Friendly helpful staff. More generally, we found Belgium very easy to get around by train, everything is close together and the rail system was simple to use.

Visited December 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
247 attraction reviews
“Convenient to historic center”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We enjoyed being able to walk for about 10 minutes through a nice park like setting to reach the major sites within the historic district.

Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“Horrible Woman at Ticket Office”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

There was a really rude short-haired brunette woman at the ticket counter when we arrived. I had purchased a Eurail pass and needed to validate it. She basically yelled at me that I had not properly filled out the form, and demanded that I fill it out. When I returned with the ticket filled out, she said that it was incorrectly filled out, and that It is now an invalid ticket. And I have to go to Bruxelles to correct this mistake. Then to buy our tickets to
Bruxelles, we encountered 4 more personnel. I have been to Europe before, and have never encountered such rudeness and unfriendliness at a train station, and by the way, I know what I'm doing. When we got to Bruxelles, the man said, hey this is no problem, and fixed it with a smile on his face. So, my recommendation: If you have any tickets to validate, or purchase etc, do it before you get to Brugge, so you don't have to deal with this horrid woman!

Visited June 2014