“Hotel Fevery enhanced my visit to Brugge” 5 of 5 stars

TRIPADVISOR @HOTELFEVERY.
Ranked #5 of 101 Hotels in Bruges
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Perris, California
“Hotel Fevery enhanced my visit to Brugge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

Hotel Fevery was a very comfortable, clean, and attractive hotel, and is located less than 10 minutes by foot to the city center (the Markt). When I arrived, a nice young lady checked me in, acted as a tour guide, gave me a map and showed me the key attractions in Brugge. She was sweet and helpful. I stayed 4 nights and at the end of each busy day, I was glad to come back to this nice hotel. Paul the owner was a great host and was very attentive. He checks guests in serves breakfast, helps with luggage and keeps the hotel running smoothly. He's also very helpful with directions for navigating in Brugge and outside of Brugge. I took a side trip to Ghent, and he gave me instructions about how to navigate public transportation and the town. Very helpful.

The room was spacious for an XS, the queen bed comfy, the bathroom large enough, and very clean. I love a lot of light in a room, and my room had 2 large windows in it and one in the bathroom. Very nice. I am a solo female traveler and I felt very safe in the surrounding neighborhood and in the hotel. The street was quiet and my room was just right, temperature-wise. I always bring earplugs and keep my windows open at night as I love a cool breeze. I am a light sleeper, and car tires on cobblestone isn't the quietest, so earplugs help.

If you have some time and are interested in the history of the Great War (WWI), I recommend taking the WWI Great Battlefields Tour. Paul booked it for me and added the cost of the tour onto my final bill. So easy. The tour was well-planned and executed by the tour company. It was a full day of visiting significant battlefield sites, trenches, memorials, cemeteries, visiting the Flanders Field Museum in Ypres, (lunch is included in the prices and was a nice break) and witnessing the Last Post that takes place every night at 8 pm at the Menin Gate in Ypres. The gate was built as a memorial to the British and Commonwealth soliders who were killed in WWI and whose graves are unknown. The entire tour from start to finish was excllent and worth every euro.

Thanks Paul and Hotel Fevery staff. Great Job! If your considering a stay in Brugge, I highly recommend staying at Hotel Fevery.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Greek first
Geelong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Paul, thank you for a memorable stay. Your help and assistance was most appreciated. The hotel was very clean, breakfast was very much above standard and the drinks we had fate a long day sightseeing was very enjoyable. Paul recommended a WW1 Battlefields tour which was excellent, not expensive and our party of six really enjoyed the tour.
The Fevery is about a 10 minute walk to the main square so was close enough. Paul also arranged parking for our vehicle which helped a lot.
I would stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

Stayed here for three nights and had a very pleasant time. The hotel is within walking distance of the beautiful citys main square The rooms were well equipped with everything we needed and were exceptionally clean. Breakfast was very nice and plenty of it, a good start to the day. Paul was an excellent host, very friendly and helpful and always available when requesting information as we're the rest of the family. We booked this hotel due to it's reviews on Trip Advisor and it lived up to and surpassed our expectations.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Walsall, West Midlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

Found this hotel on a booking site after searching for a hotel with parking. Tip - book direct with the hotel for the best deal. Paul's instructions were very easy to follow so we had no problem from Calais. He also provided us with a map and various walks/sights to see and recommendations for where to eat. The rooms we had were comfortable and spotlessly clean. Our son was on the top floor at the back of the hotel and we were on the floor below on the road side. It was warm during our stay and we were able to sleep with the windows open as there was not really any traffic noise. Breakfast was delicious - I ate so much lovely bread during the 4 days. Boiled eggs were also available and it was lovely to sit and take time over breakfast. It was about a 10 minute walk to the main square. There is so much to do and see in Bruges that we need to come again and would definitely stay at the Hotel Fevery.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Paul and his family were sensational hosts. We can not recommend this hotel enough. Breakfast was delicious, rooms were extremely comfortable and distance from the square excellent. Would definitely stay at Hotel Fevery again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We stayed at the Fevery a month ago for three nights in a triple room with my sister. It was one of the nicest rooms we've inhabited during our four month stay here in Europe (we've mostly camped though) as would be expected from a place with a rating of three stars. What really makes the difference is the friendliness of the staff and their willingness to help out.

Paul and his staff helped us carry luggage, store our bikes and even made a reservation for us at Tom's Diner, all without having to be asked. Parking was close by and inexpensive by hotel standards and we could store our bikes nearby. When we return to Brugge this is where we will stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Gloucestershire UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Just spent 4 nights in this hotel which delivers comfort, ideal location and very friendly proprietor. Breakfast is super with the best soft boiled eggs ever! If you have the time get hotel to book you on the Flanders WW1 tour it's excellent.
Make sure you book direct with hotel for best rates!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Fevery? Share your experiences!